What better way to soak in the magic of Christmas than to explore all that London has to offer. There is never a shortage of things to do and see in the capital and the festive season doesn’t disappoint, going the extra mile to bring magic to the streets.
Here’s a few of our favourites to help inspire your Christmas
- A day out for all ages with a magical twist of both the festive season and Harry Potter. Delve into the magic of Hogwarts in the Snow.
- Grab a hot chocolate and watch the lanterns at the Lantern Festival at Chiswick House.
- The Tower of London is an impressive piece of architecture in its own right, but imagine ice skating in the shadow of this piece of history or how about around the Christmas tree outside of the Natural History Museum. Nothing say’s magical like having history as your backdrop.
- Santa is a must see at ZSL London zoo, and while you’re there you can make some arts and crafts with Mrs. Clause and the elves.
- Why not wander through the streets of London and take in the impressive Oxford Lights or the Chandeliers covered in mistletoe in Covent Garden.
- The Nutcracker is a Christmas must and has stood the test of time for a reason. Treat yourself to a night at the Roya Opera House and experience a family favourite for generations past and yet to come.
- Hamley’s Christmas Toy Parade is a must for anyone coming to London for the festive period and is sure to bring out the inner child in everyone.
Hotel near Central London
Clayton Crown Hotel is a 4-star Hotel located in the charming Cricklewood Area with Modern Bedrooms, an indoor heated swimming pool and the Historic Crown Lounge & Pub. We are also a close to the centre of London with tubes running into the main heart of the city within 15 minutes.
Check out our special offers now or contact our reservations team on 0208 452 4175