Westlife at Wembley Stadium
The UK’s top-selling album group of the 21st century, Westlife, has announced that they will be performing their first-ever Wembley Stadium connected by EE show next August. It follows the stunning success of this summer’s ‘Twenty Tour’ which sold a record 600,000 tickets across 27 cities and 13 countries.
The spectacular concert, on Saturday 22 August 2020, will see the global pop kings perform their greatest hits including ‘Swear It Again’, ‘Flying Without Wings’ and ‘You Raise Me Up’ as well as sensational uptempo new songs from their forthcoming album ‘Spectrum’ such as ‘Hello My Love’, ‘Better Man’ and ‘Dynamite’.
Directions by car:
- Head North-West on Cricklewood Broadway/A5 towards Chichele Road/A407
- Turn left onto Dollis Hill Lane
- Drive from North Circular Road/A406 and B4557 to Wembley Stadium
The journey by car from the hotel to the Wembley Stadium takes about 15 minutes.
Directions by Bus:
You can walk from the hotel to Willesden Green station or Kilburn station (10 minutes).
You can also take the bus to get to the tube station:
- Lines 260 / 266 / 460 to get to Willesden Green station (6 minutes)
- Lines 16 / 32 / 186 / 316 / 332 to get to Kilburn station (4 minutes)
- The Jubilee line is towards Stanmore and takes about 6 minutes to get to Wembley Park station
You can also book a room by contacting our reservation team: +44 (0) 20 8452 4175 or email [email protected].